Author Topic: DENIED Unban request :)  (Read 5148 times)

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
DENIED Unban request :)
« on: 11 June 2018, 16:18:07 »
Nickname: [GSF:PrO]Bullet
Ban Photo: I dont have one for the moment
I know i wont get unbanned but at least im trying. even that i am guilty, i still want a second chance + laert will never play, i guarante you guys that. i never used hacks or abused like laert did. so is there a chance i can get unban?
« Last Edit: 28 June 2018, 01:47:08 by IstuntmanI »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: Unban request :)
« Reply #1 on: 11 June 2018, 17:47:30 »

Why when Patato made a unban request, some players banned make the same thing, weird...

neutral..
Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

Offline Old Patato

• Patatos for all :)))
  • Steam ID: Dont have one !
« Reply #2 on: 11 June 2018, 18:51:15 »
Why when Patato made a unban request, some players banned make the same thing, weird...

neutral..
As kenton said,why u did unbann request when u saw mine?Anyway u made tons of problems with our classmate Laert that`s why all Albanians are banned here.U logged in with VPN opened 3 accounts(as I remember) and had hacks.Sorry bro but doing this fool things i think you will never be unbanned!For me Totally  :against:

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2018, 21:52:26 »
You and Laert made stupid things.For your fault other albanian players are banned.A big :contra: from me for a lot of reasons.  >:P

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #4 on: 12 June 2018, 05:29:37 »
You and Laert made stupid things.For your fault other albanian players are banned.A big :contra: from me for a lot of reasons.  >:P
Lmaooo so lemme explain
Should i be banned only that laert caused problems? And whats the stupid things i did lol?
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 08:17:57 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #5 on: 12 June 2018, 05:39:10 »
As kenton said,why u did unbann request when u saw mine?Anyway u made tons of problems with our classmate Laert that`s why all Albanians are banned here.U logged in with VPN opened 3 accounts(as I remember) and had hacks.Sorry bro but doing this fool things i think you will never be unbanned!For me Totally  :against:
Lemme explain lil boi
1. I never used anythung that is called hack. Tw test me if u want
2. When did i log in with vpn? I remember one time i loged with vpn. But it was accidentally cuz i use vpn to play fortnite and i loged in just to see if i got unban or not. I was very surprised too bcs i was happy i got unban. But when i realized inwas using vpn, i logged off. If i was going to use vpn to avoid ban, i wouldnt use it when Sarpe and SkyLine was online.
3. What the fuck did i do? Am i responsoble for every problem laert caused? I was going to say sky that "my brother" was laert, but i had a login problem like Stonnnn had and couldnt log in for 7 days.
4. I only have 2 accounts, cause i forgot [LSV]HustleKing's password. The other account is: [GSF:PrO]Bullet (the acc i used to play before the ban)
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 05:40:37 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #6 on: 12 June 2018, 08:22:25 »

neutral...

So i didnt even saw his unban. I was planing the unban request like 3 months ago, but i was just waiting for the school to end  so i could make an unban request. I made the unban request bcs is summer time, and what the fuck am i suplosed to do eith my fkin life?
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 08:24:45 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline Old Patato

« Reply #7 on: 12 June 2018, 09:14:18 »
Lemme explain lil boi
1. I never used anythung that is called hack. Tw test me if u want
2. When did i log in with vpn? I remember one time i loged with vpn. But it was accidentally cuz i use vpn to play fortnite and i loged in just to see if i got unban or not. I was very surprised too bcs i was happy i got unban. But when i realized inwas using vpn, i logged off. If i was going to use vpn to avoid ban, i wouldnt use it when Sarpe and SkyLine was online.
3. What the fuck did i do? Am i responsoble for every problem laert caused? I was going to say sky that "my brother" was laert, but i had a login problem like Stonnnn had and couldnt log in for 7 days.
4. I only have 2 accounts, cause i forgot [LSV]HustleKing's password. The other account is: [GSF:PrO]Bullet (the acc i used to play before the ban)
1.Dont use offensive language in the forum.
2.U havent got only 2 accounts.U have got 3 or more for example:[LSV]HustleKing,[GSF:PrO]Bullet,GoodGamer555,and another i dont remember his exact name but i think it was ``BigFatNigga`` or something like this(i got banned from this account)
3.We cant tw a player who used hacks before 3 months.U maybe have deleted them all but anyway other admins can found them in some easy ways.

Offline []_Turk_[]

• SG Member
« Reply #8 on: 12 June 2018, 12:58:26 »
I have no connection to the laert because he did as it should but i want now to play again gzs
turk_

Offline []_Turk_[]

• SG Member
« Reply #9 on: 12 June 2018, 13:13:42 »
in order to get me to see and see what i have on pc and then tell me if i have hack

turk_

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #10 on: 12 June 2018, 13:26:34 »
Guys. EDIT your reply,there is a edit button
You have to much accounts we don't know if it's a Laert's account or your
Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #11 on: 12 June 2018, 13:44:18 »
1.Dont use offensive language in the forum.
2.U havent got only 2 accounts.U have got 3 or more for example:[LSV]HustleKing,[GSF:PrO]Bullet,GoodGamer555,and another i dont remember his exact name but i think it was ``BigFatNigga`` or something like this(i got banned from this account)
3.We cant tw a player who used hacks before 3 months.U maybe have deleted them all but anyway other admins can found them in some easy ways.
1. You said i use hucks huh?

My name is not Eris Demiraj boiiii
2. If, IF I would download hacks, i play on a laptop, and f12 activates the airplane mode.
3. You might ask "Why he was watching an aimbot video? Well, Laert saw the coment a while ago, and he told me. I needed that coment today, so i checked the vid.
4. GoodGamer555 is Laert's first evade account and i didnt even knew that GoodGamer555 was him, until i got banned from him, even permanently.
5. Why would admins listen to a trouble-maker player that used aimbot and other hacks? Well, u started this "fight" so if u want u can continue, i have other facts that u use hacks.
6. Sry for the language i used, i was pissed off, and i got an "penalty" for that.
7. BigFatN***a was opened by me. And the name was like that bcs i used that name on U*F, and forgot to change it on the name's box. I got permaban immediately after stunt saw me log in. Well unfortunately, me and laert have the same IP. When i loged in with BigFatN***a, stunt though i was laert, so he baned the acc immediately
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 13:58:13 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #12 on: 12 June 2018, 13:47:31 »
Guys. EDIT your reply,there is a edit button
You have to much accounts we don't know if it's a Laert's account or your
Im using only 1 account
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline Old Patato

« Reply #13 on: 12 June 2018, 14:01:35 »
1. You said i use hucks huh?

My name is not Eris Demiraj boiiii
2. If, IF I would download hacks, i play on a laptop, and f12 activates the airplane mode.
3. You might ask "Why he was watching an aimbot video? Well, Laert saw the coment a while ago, and he told me. I needed that coment today, so i checked the vid.
4. GoodGamer555 is Laert's first evade account and i didnt even knew that GoodGamer555 was him, until i got banned from him, even permanently.
5. Why would admins listen to a trouble-maker player that used aimbot and other hacks? Well, u started this "fight" so if u want u can continue, i have other facts that u use hacks.
6. Sry for the language i used, i was pissed off, and i got an "penalty" for that.
7. BigFatN***a was opened by me. And the name was like that bcs i used that name on U*F, and forgot to change it on the name's box. I got permaban immediately after stunt saw me log in. Well unfortunately, me and laert have the same IP. When i loged in with BigFatN***a, stunt though i was laert, so he baned the acc immediately
Gaggaga man u saw the time i had replyed at this video?I got banned 21 days for that thing bcs stonn TW me(gjeku said stonn).U can always ask Gjeku for that.

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #14 on: 12 June 2018, 14:07:51 »
I know that Stuntman thinks im like Laert since im his friend. Most immportantly im an "albanian'. But i dont blame him. Laert was the only player that caused a lot of probs in the servers. So im just waiting for his final decision. Its my first "deserved" ban so i think i need a second chance ☺☺
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #15 on: 12 June 2018, 14:14:12 »
Gaggaga man u saw the time i had replyed at this video?I got banned 21 days for that thing bcs stonn TW me(gjeku said stonn).U can always ask Gjeku for that.
Laert got a ban for his first aimbot use, like u did. But he used it again. So u might've used it too, like he did
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #16 on: 12 June 2018, 14:15:58 »
I dont care bout your opinion. I just care bout stunt's opinion
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #17 on: 12 June 2018, 16:05:50 »
I dont care bout your opinion. I just care bout stunt's opinion
Same thing for stuntman,he cares about your opinion,but he cares more for other opinions about you .

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #18 on: 12 June 2018, 16:11:14 »
Do you win anything if i dont get unban? Nop, u dont. U r just jealous bcs yoi will never play on gzs bcs of the troubles you created.
U guys might ask youself: How does he dare to make an unban request after all the troubles Laert cause? Well lemem explain
1. Its my first deserved ban, so i think i have a second chance
2. I did not cause any problems
3. Im not that much guilty
4. The only mistake i did, it was that i didnt tell Sky that "my brother" was Laert
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #19 on: 12 June 2018, 16:14:49 »
Same thing for stuntman,he cares about your opinion,but he cares more for other opinions about you .
Well i think you right, but i dont deserve a perma just bcs of Laert. I respect stunts's opinion, he never does anything stupid. If i dont get unban, i would still respect his opinion, no matter what.
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 16:19:51 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal