Author Topic: SOLVED Report player:foaD  (Read 1980 times)

Offline [DnB]Aerox

• SG Member
SOLVED Report player:foaD
« on: 23 March 2018, 14:32:15 »
FoaD plant mine in SFT base where stunt say dont plant,stunt if you remember when i was leader in SFT me plant mine there and you say dont plant mines.Bcs nobody cant get out with cars to no detonate mine

Photo:    https://imgur.com/a/JB2MP
« Last Edit: 19 April 2018, 01:39:11 by IstuntmanI »

Offline foadGZS

• Steam ID: off
Re: Report player:foaD
« Reply #1 on: 23 March 2018, 15:26:00 »
Well, I know about this thing, but as you can see, I'm not the only member of this gang, that mine was planted by Loki01 ( https://imgur.com/a/BsLAi ); I told him that is not allowed to plant the mines in those places, I hope he understood and he will not do it again. Anyway, it would be good if stuntman could make that the mines can not be planted in some places of the base, like that place; Or an admin command which allows him to remove the mines when the mines are planted in places like that.

Offline Depяessive_

• The best of the best
« Reply #2 on: 23 March 2018, 16:03:21 »

Offline Adi_Walker

• Junior
  • Advanced VIP
  • Steam ID: Adi_Walker
« Reply #3 on: 23 March 2018, 17:58:07 »
 Well, nu stiu ce sa zic, minele sunt facute sa aperi mașinile dar nu sa blochezi drumuri xD, nu e vina nimănui aici, ei au încercat sa-si protejeze mașinile Loki și foad, mai mult e vina celui care a făcut bazele :))  Neapărat trebuie pus un zid acolo se nu mai poti pune mașinile, aceeași chestie și la SFR, LSV iar acum SFT, probabil le va modifica în versiunea următoare xD

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #4 on: 23 March 2018, 19:50:50 »
Really dude? Reporting for this? Ffs..
:against:

Offline DaNi_

• Junior
  • GZS ExAdministrator | Dani Boi [PT]
« Reply #5 on: 24 March 2018, 00:26:33 »
If foad has solved that problem at that time is okay. And if it is against the rules to plant mines there then you did well to report. Anyway if you find any admin online you must report to them first, it will be much easier!
Or an admin command which allows him to remove the mines when the mines are planted in places like that.
Hm I think it's a good idea, how about that stunt?
« Last Edit: 24 March 2018, 00:27:18 by DanieI »

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #6 on: 19 April 2018, 01:39:02 »
Hm I think it's a good idea, how about that stunt?
Well, as you know, the 3DTextLabel isn't appearing until you are really close. If you are really close and aren't in an ally gang then you are detonating it. For that to work I would have to provide a bigger distance to check the closest mine and that's pretty bad when there are more mines in that area. I think that I'll implement this with a command to undo the last mine removal.

In the future mines won't be able to totally block gang vehicles. For now we are just talking with the players to stop blocking vehicles like that.

:topicclosed:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal