Author Topic: SOLVED [Admin]DanielFernandez  (Read 1328 times)

Offline _VinDiesel_

• GZS Addict
SOLVED [Admin]DanielFernandez
« on: 19 July 2016, 06:01:51 »
Your nickname: (your nickname in the server)Vinnie
Reported admin's name: (the nickname of the reported admin)DanielFernandez
What he does ?: (what he does wrong ?)abuses /spawn to keep his gang base clear from the gang enemies.
Photo: (here you post a photo with his fault)

Extra INFO : He also didn't fix his temper...

« Last Edit: 21 July 2016, 00:15:19 by IstuntmanI »

Offline [SG]Vladu

• Senior
  • Skilled Gaming [SG]
  • Steam ID: bogdan_dica_1
Re: [Admin]DanielFernandez
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2016, 20:30:28 »
This is exactly the reason why I told stuntman to stop making admins just because they donated(I don't know if Daniel donated or not).
To stop this the only solution is to give a test to the specific player to see if he knows how to be an admin and if he knows the rules. If the admins are gonna insult the players like Green  here,of course they will do the same,and this is why many admins are getting reported,they don't know the rules or how to be an admin.
One more thing,if stunt  keeps making admins only by donating,the server might have 50 admins and half of them don't even deserve the admin rank.
Again,I have nothing with Daniel,I am talking with the admins in general(that are donating) that do the same as Daniel here.
Vinnie is right with the report in this situation,Daniel spawns Green  because he killed him 3 times,and let's say Daniel makes an excuse,he has no right to insult players!
I hope stunt  reads this  message and does something with the admins that are donating!
                                                                                       :pro:

« Last Edit: 20 July 2016, 20:36:36 by [SG]Vladu »
Aveti incredere in [SG]Stuntman.:D

Offline danee940

« Reply #2 on: 20 July 2016, 20:47:25 »
is exactly the reason why I told  to stop making admins just because they donated(I don't know if Daniel donated or not).
To stop ,the only solution is to give a test to the specific player to see if he knows how to be an admin and if he knows the rules. If the admins are gonna insult the players like  here,of course they will do the same,and  is why many admins are getting reported,they don't know the rules or how to be an admin.
One more thing,if stunt  keeps making admins only by donating,the server might have 50 admins and half of them don't even deserve the admin rank.
Again,I have nothing with Daniel,I am talking with the admins in general( are donating) and do the same as Daniel here.
Vinnie is right with the report in  situation,Daniel spawns  because he killed him 3 times,and 's say Daniel makes an excuse,he has no right to insult players!
I hope  reads  message and does something with the admins  are donating!

Well sure I can understand your idea, but how does one learn to be an admin? I think it comes more to the question of maturity, doesn't it.. So instead of testing someone's ''administration skills'', i suggest that stuntman/somebody tests the maturity of the individual. Why? If someone is mature then i'm sure he is more capable of being an admin, and even if he doesn't know the commands or rules, he can learn them fairly fast.. I think that's more fair.. Of course experience is important but you get the idea.. Thus said, one way of doing this is to set an age limit (ex:14) for being an admin (I don't know if this is already in use, if it is my apologies), and also interrogating the person to see how mature he is->capable of being an admin.. And an other thing is that I don't think people are going to donate just for vip or whatever.. I mean, I wouldn't .. Either way it's not my decision

Offline Liberty

• High-Roller
« Reply #3 on: 20 July 2016, 20:48:14 »
On all SAMP Servers you can see this type of admins...

Vinnie

« Reply #4 on: 20 July 2016, 21:24:26 »
This is exactly the reason why I told stuntman to stop making admins just because they donated(I don't know if Daniel donated or not).
To stop this the only solution is to give a test to the specific player to see if he knows how to be an admin and if he knows the rules. If the admins are gonna insult the players like Green  here,of course they will do the same,and this is why many admins are getting reported,they don't know the rules or how to be an admin.
Again,I have nothing with Daniel,I am talking with the admins in general(that are donating) that do the same as Daniel here.
Vinnie is right with the report in this situation,Daniel spawns Green  because he killed him 3 times,and let's say Daniel makes an excuse,he has no right to insult players!
I hope stunt  reads this  message and does something with the admins that are donating!

Daniel didn't donate for admin.Stuntman made him admin himself for his activity.
Yes, I also want stuntman to see this.Maybe he is busy, he is 24/7 on his forum.

Offline Liberty

• High-Roller
« Reply #5 on: 20 July 2016, 22:24:11 »
Daniel didn't donate for admin.Stuntman made him admin himself for his activity.
Yes, I also want stuntman to see this.Maybe he is busy, he is 24/7 on his forum.
Stuntman isn't 24/7 here, he is more busy with GZS than with this forum. ;)

Offline STRADI

• GZS Head Administrator
  • Senior
  • Winter is coming!
« Reply #6 on: 20 July 2016, 23:41:47 »
Daniel is very mature for his age, I can assure you that. I don't know what is the reason that he spawned that player, I wait for his reply here. On the language part, "n**b" it's not necessary an insult...

Offline DaNi_

• Junior
  • GZS ExAdministrator | Dani Boi [PT]
« Reply #7 on: 21 July 2016, 00:10:03 »
I just spawn him bacause I think its impossible he kill me three times with less than half of life and I with armor..so I spawn him..(he could be desync or something). Just did my admin work, had nothing to do with him kill me, that you can be sure.. I could be wrong..sorry if I did something wrong.

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #8 on: 21 July 2016, 00:15:06 »
This report is a complete stupidity, again.

Next time I see a report of each other from Vinnie and Daniel you will both be demoted.

:topicclosed:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal