Author Topic: DENIED Zoka  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Zoka

• SG Member
DENIED Zoka
« on: 21 November 2017, 20:06:12 »
Nickname: Zoka
Ban photo:
Additional informations:

So ok, DanieL do you even know what does sensfix.asi do ? Obiviously you are not informed bro, the other admin who was screensharing me said I was clean, so you just banned me for that little asi ? Sensfix.asi just gives you ability to change sensitivity for sniper and normal weapons individually. So you are not informed about anything and you think that sensfix is hack, so bad. Here are some screenshots of my last changed date of san andreas folder and proof that I dont have cleo and all that things, you can ask that other admin who was screensharing me that im clean.

Last Modified Date on GTA Folder: http://prntscr.com/hdf6qb
Content of GTA Folder: http://prntscr.com/hdf6zt and http://prntscr.com/hdf7cv   and here is topic for sensfix and explanation what it does: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=25069&highlight=Sensitivity+Fix

Admin got angry cuz he is not good as I am :(

and btw xXDarkOneXx said I was clean he can confirm that too. :D

I would love good explanation and unban obiviously.
« Last Edit: 22 November 2017, 15:08:49 by IstuntmanI »

Offline DaNi_

• Junior
  • GZS ExAdministrator | Dani Boi [PT]
Re: Zoka
« Reply #1 on: 21 November 2017, 20:17:35 »
DarkOne has agreed with your ban.
Don't care when your last modification was, it's not important. You could be using that since that date.
Sensfix.asi => Advantage DM-ing (with c.bug)
:against:

Offline Zoka

• SG Member
« Reply #2 on: 21 November 2017, 20:18:55 »
Ok so you are saying that changing your sensitivity is bannable ? wow hahahahahah im crying dude

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #3 on: 21 November 2017, 20:25:17 »
Ok so you are saying that changing your sensitivity is bann :against:able ? wow hahahahahah im crying dude
HAHAHAHA every "mod" that gives you advantage from other players is called a hack,and carefully don't cry too much if u don't want to have Niagara falls in your room.A  :against: is enough for you because u sweared admins too and I think in windows 7 u can search "mouse" and u can change sensivity there without downloading these stuff.
« Last Edit: 21 November 2017, 20:33:05 by [SG]Ultimate »

Offline DaNi_

• Junior
  • GZS ExAdministrator | Dani Boi [PT]
« Reply #4 on: 21 November 2017, 20:28:33 »
There are different ways of sensibility, when that sensibility is used to reduce the movement of the screen during c.bug and hit players easily, yes it is "bannable"

Offline Zoka

• SG Member
« Reply #5 on: 21 November 2017, 20:42:21 »
Sensfix cant detect if you are c bugging or not lol, so it doesnt give me advantage it is same if I would go in settings and put it on low, or go through that and test it immedeatly in game. I dont understand whats the difference ? pfff ~X(

Offline marko

• SG Member
« Reply #6 on: 21 November 2017, 20:44:38 »
bros its just senzitivity you make a lot of it
go unban him.
zoka you delete that stupid think and done

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #7 on: 22 November 2017, 08:24:42 »

Some mod can help you like Ultimate say, you said this 'mod' can change the sensitivity of the sniper and other weapons and this mod can help you kill players easily.
I saw some video on youtube and i can tell you that when you sure sensfix.asi your movement is fast ( when you aim ) but im not sure

Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #8 on: 22 November 2017, 10:56:10 »
Ok, a lot of chaos in here, I have to say something to calm you guys down. Zoka, if you read the server /rules, you should have known that every bug / feature you're using in your advantage, it's called ABUSE. You have broken one server rule by doing this: Features Abusing. The punishment for this is banning. As far as I can see, you are still insisting with your invalid argumente. You made an abuse.

1: If Daniel didn't warn you by telling you that this is forbidden and asking you to remove this, and he directly banned you, you will be :accepted: for unban because you probably didn't know.

2:  If he told you to remove it because it is breaking one server rule, but you didn't listen to him, then your unban Request will be :denied:

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #9 on: 22 November 2017, 11:26:20 »
Ok, I won't edit my previous reply, I will make a new one.
I have talked to Daniel, and I found out that Zoka was asked for TeamViewer test, duel tests, he was calling admins "kids", and he also started swearing them for no reason.

Therefore, Zoka, your unban request is :

:denied:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal