Author Topic: DENIED Unban request :)  (Read 5134 times)

Offline Badboy.UndeadArmy™

• Skilled Gaming Legend
  • Legend
  • God
  • Legends Never Die
  • Steam ID: badboyundeadarmy
DENIED Re: Unban request :)
« Reply #20 on: 12 June 2018, 18:15:56 »
Well i think you right, but i dont deserve a perma just bcs of Laert. I respect stunts's opinion, he never does anything stupid. If i dont get unban, i would still respect his opinion, no matter what.

U did double post at least 3 times. Stop posting consecutive posts. Be patient, and wait for stuntman's reply.
Other discussions doesn't even matter.

Follow me on:
FaceBook
Instagram

Ai nevoie de ajutor? Trimite-mi un PM !
Do you need help? Send me a PM !

Offline Depяessive_

• The best of the best
Re: Unban request :)
« Reply #21 on: 12 June 2018, 18:18:44 »
Asta [LSV]HustleKing este colegul de clasa al lui laert,laert mai juca pe contul lui hustle sa ii faca gp. [LSV]HustleKing,spam = warning 30
STOP SPAMMING,wait the reply from stuntman!!
« Last Edit: 14 June 2018, 11:44:01 by ︻芫═─kriss── »

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #22 on: 14 June 2018, 00:12:46 »
Asta [LSV]HustleKing este colegul de clasa al lui laert,laert mai juca pe contul lui hustle sa ii faca gp. [LSV]HustleKing,spam = warning 30
STOP SPAMMING,wait the reply from stuntman!!
Yoooo wtf do u mean? Laert never played from my account to make me gp's. Who said that? And i though we were friends.....
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #23 on: 14 June 2018, 08:39:10 »
FIRST,STOP MAKING SPAM WITH YOUR POSTS,there is a edit button in the top right side that says "Modify".

Let's end all this shit with you and your friend Laert.
AFTER YOU BOTH CONNECTED EVERYTHING GOT MESSED UP IN GZS,SO FUCK OFF.

1.You said you never used hacks right? Well i think VPN is a hack that deserves PERMANENT BAN.
2.You used VPN to play Fortnite? Lol dude,who would use vpn for fortnite,it doesn't make sense.Why you connected in GZS while u were playing fortnite,while you had vpn opened.Don't try to hide the truth,you connected in GZS with VPN to play there,not by mistake and then you got banned.
3.Never hacked? As far i remember you and Laert were the ones that used aimbot to play like pro's,i remember you got PRO after 5 days,and thats fucking weird.
4.You had two accounts right? I remember [LsV]HustleKing , [GSF.Pr0]Bullet, BigFatNigga, and GoodGamer555 that you and Laert both used.

So i didnt even saw his unban. I was planing the unban request like 3 months ago, but i was just waiting for the school to end  so i could make an unban request. I made the unban request bcs is summer time, and what the fuck am i suplosed to do eith my fkin life?
*Summer time* , school in albania finished 1 week ago,so why u did unban request now that other albanian players did it too,or u planned it before,dude stop using stupid things to lie,you said you play fortnite,so go enjoy that game.

1. You said i use hucks huh?

My name is not Eris Demiraj boiiii
2. If, IF I would download hacks, i play on a laptop, and f12 activates the airplane mode.
3. You might ask "Why he was watching an aimbot video? Well, Laert saw the coment a while ago, and he told me. I needed that coment today, so i checked the vid.
4. GoodGamer555 is Laert's first evade account and i didnt even knew that GoodGamer555 was him, until i got banned from him, even permanently.
5. Why would admins listen to a trouble-maker player that used aimbot and other hacks? Well, u started this "fight" so if u want u can continue, i have other facts that u use hacks.
6. Sry for the language i used, i was pissed off, and i got an "penalty" for that.
7. BigFatN***a was opened by me. And the name was like that bcs i used that name on U*F, and forgot to change it on the name's box. I got permaban immediately after stunt saw me log in. Well unfortunately, me and laert have the same IP. When i loged in with BigFatN***a, stunt though i was laert, so he baned the acc immediately

1.How to you know aimbot is activated with F12,and that aimbot doesn't work on your laptop because F12 activates airplane mode,so that means you tried aimbot,also i dont know a laptop that has a button for airplane mode lmao,i know that you change that in laptop settings.
2. *Trouble-maker* HE IS 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU n**b. You are the one that are making troubles everywhere,you don't make big trouble if you use hack one time and then keep playing as a good player,YOU GOT BANNED,YOU DID BAN EVADE,YOU USED AIMBOT AND OTHER HACKS AND YOU STILL THINK OTHERS ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE TROUBLES.
3.So what that you got pissed off,stop making these shit posts if you don't want to get us pissed off too....
4.He did the fucking right thing that banned your account,and i agree 100% with that.

Im using only 1 account
*1 account* , this is the biggest lie you told bro,you are against your words,you said that you had other accounts.

Do you win anything if i dont get unban? Nop, u dont. U r just jealous bcs yoi will never play on gzs bcs of the troubles you created.
U guys might ask youself: How does he dare to make an unban request after all the troubles Laert cause? Well lemem explain
1. Its my first deserved ban, so i think i have a second chance
2. I did not cause any problems
3. Im not that much guilty
4. The only mistake i did, it was that i didnt tell Sky that "my brother" was Laert

1.Yeah,if you don't get unban we will have a peaceful server without hackers and it will be WAAAAY MOREEE BETTER without you.
2.So what that is your first ban? You made a lot of troubles and for your and Laert fault other players are banned now.
3.YOU CAUSED AAAAA LOTTTTTTTTTT OF PROBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEMS.
4.Really dude,Laert? Your brother? STOP FUCKING LIEEEEEEEEE , Laert is your classmate , and not your brother.

Well i think you right, but i dont deserve a perma just bcs of Laert. I respect stunts's opinion, he never does anything stupid. If i dont get unban, i would still respect his opinion, no matter what.
You fucking deserve it,because you knew he was using vpn and other stuff and you didn't say to admins,fucking liar.

Yoooo wtf do u mean? Laert never played from my account to make me gp's. Who said that? And i though we were friends.....

I think you gave the account to Laert to play there when you got banned,also you gave it before he got banned to make gp,and thats true because i remember when Laert conected and i said to go on his account.

YOU HAVE A BIG FUCKIIIING :contra:  FROM ME AND NOW GOOOOO FUCKKKKKK OFFFFFFFF BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER GETTING UNBANNEEEEEEED,FUCKING HACKER AND LIAR.
« Last Edit: 14 June 2018, 08:42:15 by ScreaM »

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #24 on: 14 June 2018, 22:08:03 »
1. HAHAA i never used hacks.
2. My router is retarded, so fortnite wont open if i dont use vpn (i know it sounds weird). i wasnt playing fortnite, vpn was just activated bcs i played fortnite 1 hour before connected to gzs. HOW cOULD I FKIN CONECT WITH VPN WHEN Sarpe AND SkyLine were online??????? And i didnt got ban after conected to gzs, who lied you bout that? i just dissconected cuz i realized vpn was activated. and if SkyLine remembers, i said him: Thanks for the unbann sky. but i realized vpn was activated so i just dissconected.
3. Who the actual fuck said im a pro? Just look at my stats. my kill ratio was like 0.15.
4. Laert never connected from my accounts, and i connected on his account just once when he didnt caused those troubles (in [LSV]Mariuana)
5. I can do an unban request whenever the fuck i want
6. i know aimbot gets activated with f12 bcs i saw patatos comment on the aimbot vid (laert showed me the comment)
7. I never ban evaded (If I, IF I would, how could i if my IP was banned?). i never used aimbot (u know this veryyyyy well, but u r just against me)
8. Why is he banned if he is not a trouble-maker then?
9. I said "im only using 1 account" bcs i though about forum's account
10. I didnt say laert is my brother. Learn to read and understand those fkin "" i used.
11. Yeah i even mentioned that i didnt say to admins that laert used vpn. i was going to but i couldnt log in

I NEVER USED A SINGLE FUCKING HACKK MANNNNN. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AGAINST ME JUST BCS LAERT CAUSED PROBLEMS???????
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline Badboy.UndeadArmy™

• Skilled Gaming Legend
  • Legend
  • God
  • Legends Never Die
  • Steam ID: badboyundeadarmy
« Reply #25 on: 15 June 2018, 20:26:24 »
Guys, stop spamming in this topic and wait until stuntman's reply. He is busy now, but he'll solve this request as soon as possible. Also, make sure you don't even swear or use vulgar vocabulary in unban topics.

Like I said, be patient and wait.
PS:Some of you must have received warn on forum but you are lucky. So, stop posting there, to avoid another conflicts and especially spamming/swearing. Thank you !

Follow me on:
FaceBook
Instagram

Ai nevoie de ajutor? Trimite-mi un PM !
Do you need help? Send me a PM !

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #26 on: 28 June 2018, 01:46:57 »
@Turk: +20% warn for double posting.
@HustleKing: +100% warn for doing lots of posts one after one (multi-post) !

Looks like you can't think correctly and you still create problems.

:denied:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal