Author Topic: SOLVED Report SkyLine  (Read 1842 times)

Offline DaNi_

• Junior
  • GZS ExAdministrator | Dani Boi [PT]
SOLVED Report SkyLine
« on: 27 December 2017, 14:44:44 »
Your nickname: DanieL
Reported admin's name: SkyLine
What he does ?: Kicked me with a reason "idiot". Before this I've kicked him for being spectating a player AFK (to avoid /setafk). I see SkyLine doing this many times when I connect to server, it shows he is "Playing" but it's actually AFK (the way he is receiving businesses money and it's not playing). I've been ignoring this situation for a long time but why should I keep doing it..? Well he doesn't act like he should for a guy with his rank, even over he was banned once for that already. If I started making a list with everything I see he does wrong it would be great. I just ignore it, that's all. And he can thank me for many times I "saved" and ignored him for his abusing with cmds. You need to change a lot sky, you are not the boss you should know.
Photo:  https://s17.postimg.org/7rubclqe7/sa-mp-528.png
« Last Edit: 30 December 2017, 16:05:10 by IstuntmanI »

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
Re: Report SkyLine
« Reply #1 on: 27 December 2017, 14:52:52 »
I won't start a fight with you because it is useless, you started thinking that you're doing better than me as an admin. It's not YOUR problem to kick me for these things. I'm not Mr.Cheese or SmantanaNr.1 or AnAnonym, etc, to kick me for these things. I accept this only from stuntman, he's the owner, ofc. Not from a simple admin. You could simply /spawn me and then /setafk me. And you're talking about cmd abuse? :)) You just did a mistake kicking me for this, as long as you're not stuntman's right hand or level 10 admin. You're just an admin like me, with the same level of mine. Get down from the king throne dude
« Last Edit: 27 December 2017, 14:55:32 by SkyLine. »

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #2 on: 27 December 2017, 15:29:03 »
Well guys u both did mistakes.First Skyline shouldnt spectate a player so it looks like he is playing just to receive buissnes money.He can simply use /afk and thats the first abuse of /spec.And Skyline also shouldn't kick with that reason "idiot" and i think thats a the second abuse of admin command.Daniel also shouldn't kick him i guess but u can use /spawn and /setafk as sky said but anyway he shouldn't kick him and i think u didn't do the right move Daniel.I think u should start to manage your admin ranks and not act like kids,if u do that then what lower admins should do?And sky no one is stuntman right arm,if u were one u could be at /credits or somewhere else,u arent a "right arm" just by managing the server.Try to work as a team and help-each other and not to start arguing with each-other.For my opinion u both did wrong things guys.Thats all from me

Peace!

Offline SkyLine.

« Reply #3 on: 27 December 2017, 15:40:55 »
Well guys u both did mistakes.First Skyline shouldnt spectate a player so it looks like he is playing just to receive buissnes money.He can simply use /afk and thats the first abuse of /spec.And Skyline also shouldn't kick with that reason "idiot" and i think thats a the second abuse of admin command.Daniel also shouldn't kick him i guess but u can use /spawn and /setafk as sky said but anyway he shouldn't kick him and i think u didn't do the right move Daniel.I think u should start to manage your admin ranks and not act like kids,if u do that then what lower admins should do?And sky no one is stuntman right arm,if u were one u could be at /credits or somewhere else,u arent a "right arm" just by managing the server.Try to work as a team and help-each other and not to start arguing with each-other.For my opinion u both did wrong things guys.Thats all from me

Peace!

Wtf dude, I didn't say anything about me being his right arm lol.... I only said that Daniel is acting like one. I only sustain his server while he's offline. (That's what he said, also .. so this thing kind of "pushed me" to administrate better *I guess you understand what I mean by this* ). Maybe is my mistake thinking that I'm one of the best server's admins (admins, not admin :) ) by doing this. I'm waiting for stuntman's answer

Offline STRADI

• GZS Head Administrator
  • Senior
  • Winter is coming!
« Reply #4 on: 28 December 2017, 10:54:22 »
I'm loving this. I can't wait for stuntman's response! In the meantime let's analyse this.

It's not YOUR problem to kick me for these things.

He is an admin, right? So he has to admin(istrate) the server, players and the admins if needed. So it's kind of his job. But I could be wrong, I'm not a self-righteous god after all.

I accept this only from stuntman, he's the owner, ofc.

You don't get to choose mate. He is in admin just like you and he should take actions on the spot and then talk with the owner or make a topic like this. Why letting someone abuse even more? If you see a cheater and you don't have the permission to ban him let's say. You would just let him cheat and disturb others untill someone with the permission will come?

Not from a simple admin.

Fucking self-righteous gods man...It makes me start thinkin that they just don't care about us. :(
And you're talking about cmd abuse? :)) You just did a mistake kicking me for this, as long as you're not stuntman's right hand or level 10 admin.

It's not cmd abuse if he had a good reason to do it. I want to hear what was your good reason to spectate a player just to not be afk. Let's hear it ! :)

You're just an admin like me

Exactly, so you see? You are not special boi ! Maybe you did learn something.

Get down from the king throne dude

I don't think you are talking to the right person. You should've look in the mirror when you said it.
« Last Edit: 28 December 2017, 11:02:06 by STRADIVARIUS »

Offline SkyLine.

« Reply #5 on: 28 December 2017, 12:29:00 »
I'm loving this. I can't wait for stuntman's response! In the meantime let's analyse this.

He is an admin, right? So he has to admin(istrate) the server, players and the admins if needed. So it's kind of his job. But I could be wrong, I'm not a self-righteous god after all.

You don't get to choose mate. He is in admin just like you and he should take actions on the spot and then talk with the owner or make a topic like this. Why letting someone abuse even more? If you see a cheater and you don't have the permission to ban him let's say. You would just let him cheat and disturb others untill someone with the permission will come?

Fucking self-righteous gods man...It makes me start thinkin that they just don't care about us. :(
It's not cmd abuse if he had a good reason to do it. I want to hear what was your good reason to spectate a player just to not be afk. Let's hear it ! :)

Exactly, so you see? You are not special boi ! Maybe you did learn something.

I don't think you are talking to the right person. You should've look in the mirror when you said it.
'

Tell me a good reason for kicking me while being "AFK" in /spec, instead of /spawn, then /setafk !

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #6 on: 28 December 2017, 12:38:26 »
I accept this only from stuntman, he's the owner, ofc.
Most of the time not even from me.

You could simply /spawn me and then /setafk me. And you're talking about cmd abuse? :)) You just did a mistake kicking me for this
Well, you are right here. But that combination of commands may be a bit tricky, maybe he forgot that he can do that. It wasn't entirely a mistake. I would do the same most of the time. (hell, who remembers about /spawn then /setafk ? XD) Especially that you are doing this everytime ! You are staying AFK and online (but actually AFK) A LOT just to gain money from business and gain play time on server. You are annoying as hell when doing that. Even I kicked you few days ago because of this !

as long as you're not stuntman's right hand or level 10 admin.
Well, I'm trying to gain trust in YOU BOTH. But when I see you fighting like two dumb kids you are ruining everything.

Well guys u both did mistakes.First Skyline shouldnt spectate a player so it looks like he is playing just to receive buissnes money.He can simply use /afk and thats the first abuse of /spec.
Yeah... not sure if that's why he does that, but he does similar things WAY TOO MUCH.

Skyline also shouldn't kick with that reason "idiot" and i think thats a the second abuse of admin command.
That's for sure. That's the biggest mistake that happened between them.

Tell me a good reason for kicking me while being "AFK" in /spec, instead of /spawn, then /setafk !
Forgetting ! That combination is a bit tricky. At the first thought it looks like you can't do anything but /kick. xD

Anyways, you are both dumb and are demonstrating again that I can't have too much trust in you two because you are not thinking too much about your actions. SkyLine is just like a kid that gets offended: he kicks again but for entirely no reason. He stays not-AFK even if he is AFK just to gain business money, to gain playtime and even AFK just to gain lots of AFK time (once he told me that he can stay AFK exactly for one hour, but instead of leaving, he stayed in AFK, lol. AFK isn't to stay in it for the whole night for example, it is mostly for short periods of time when you don't really know when you'll come back). I think that he does that a lot only for the '/top', I see him on server pretty often talking about the '/top'. Also, Daniel's only mistake for now here is that he kicked when he could do a bit better, but I understand him, SkyLine is exactly like a kid when doing these things and can be annoying as hell.

You were both dumb, but SkyLine way dumber. "Head Administrators" my ass. I should create some rank named "Dumb admins that are actually trying but are just dumb".

You are creating a bad image for the server doing things like these ones.

:topicclosed:
« Last Edit: 28 December 2017, 12:49:45 by IstuntmanI »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal