Author Topic: ACCEPTED Unban Request  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Gjek

• Gjek, not Gjerk :)
ACCEPTED Unban Request
« on: 31 December 2018, 09:30:40 »
Nickname : [_Killuminati_] (Or i can open new account if you want )
Ban photo : https://imgur.com/a/ae32bj3
Additional information :

Hi guys ,
i know you said me to leave,that im not wanted anymore in this community , that im still a retard as before , that i will never change...and i take all of those as true,but please apologize me....

I really want to play again in GZS, and not be that old "Gjerk" that you think i still am.Im changing guys, i am really doing it even that you wont believe me...Please apologize me about my mistakes in the past,and let me fix them now in the future.The only thing i really want this year is a chance to play again with you, i really miss GZS.You guys gave a chance to other guys too,so why not me :( ? Everyone made bad things and mistakes in the past,i made mistakes and bad things too more than others probably,but i still deserve a chance guys.I dont want to hurt anyone or do bad things anymore,i just want to be a good player , and not a idiot guy.You all know me , sometimes i am good,and sometimes i be a retard,but that won't happen anymore.I learned from the past that being a retard wont make anything good.How can i change,when you dont give me a chance to really make it true ? Im not saying these words just to get unbanned and do idiot things again, no , that won't happen again,even that i said this many times,but now im really serious about that.Please trust me guys,especially you stuntman,im a kid and im learning from my mistakes, i make wrong things too,no one is perfect inside and outside too.I know everyone thought i was different from other albanians,but i think i really am,even that i made these bad things.Just give me some trust guys, that all i need now this new year, to make changes , to really show everyone that im not the old guy , but im a new person now.I know that you think people don't change , but im different,and i really want to change everything i made.Please guys,give your opinion ,because i want to know what you all think about me,so i can fix them in the future.You don't know how i feel now,and how much i really miss GZS.Please trust me for one time,and give me a last chance  :^O
« Last Edit: 31 December 2018, 19:11:04 by IstuntmanI »

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: 31 December 2018, 09:52:21 »

Well, it was a mistake to put that Reason, Lol….

You gave me a chance to be an Admin, i won't never regret you,you were a good player (when you were admin).you helped a lot of players, BUT, you started to insult some of them, i Don't know why 
Well, after all i'm not an owner xD. It's Stuntman's decision
Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

Offline Badboy.UndeadArmy™

• Skilled Gaming Legend
  • Legend
  • God
  • Legends Never Die
  • Steam ID: badboyundeadarmy
« Reply #2 on: 31 December 2018, 09:52:42 »
Well, here we go again.

I am so tired of this already. I am tired to ban you every time u join SG/GZS and I am pretty sure other admins and even stuntman is tired too.
So, i will post my opinion here about this situation.

U should know we all trusted you. But U disapointed us with your behavior and those swears , which were very very rude .. U are a teenager, I was a teenager too, but I didn't make troubles like that. I feel like I am the only one against all Administrators. I believe u can change, personally I'd give you one more chance. Reason ? Teenagers in general don't think before they speak, and I am sure U can change. I know you very well. Other players who were completely dumb were unbanned and forgiven. Okay, I'm not talking about Laert, Edi etc. U aren't as much as dumb like them. ( the Admins know who am I talking about ). So, in conclusion , u deserve to be unbanned and prove u are not an idiot kid like before. BUT , if u fail again, Then I'll be so sorry.

Good luck ! And don't forget: Not everybody is like me , I can forgive easier but I am not the owner of this server. So, you have to convince him.
« Last Edit: 31 December 2018, 09:53:49 by Badboy.UndeadArmy™ »

Follow me on:
FaceBook
Instagram

Ai nevoie de ajutor? Trimite-mi un PM !
Do you need help? Send me a PM !

Offline Gjek

• Gjek, not Gjerk :)
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2018, 10:16:01 »
Well, here we go again.

I am so tired of this already. I am tired to ban you every time u join SG/GZS and I am pretty sure other admins and even stuntman is tired too.
So, i will post my opinion here about this situation.

U should know we all trusted you. But U disapointed us with your behavior and those swears , which were very very rude .. U are a teenager, I was a teenager too, but I didn't make troubles like that. I feel like I am the only one against all Administrators. I believe u can change, personally I'd give you one more chance. Reason ? Teenagers in general don't think before they speak, and I am sure U can change. I know you very well. Other players who were completely dumb were unbanned and forgiven. Okay, I'm not talking about Laert, Edi etc. U aren't as much as dumb like them. ( the Admins know who am I talking about ). So, in conclusion , u deserve to be unbanned and prove u are not an idiot kid like before. BUT , if u fail again, Then I'll be so sorry.

Good luck ! And don't forget: Not everybody is like me , I can forgive easier but I am not the owner of this server. So, you have to convince him.
Well, it was a mistake to put that Reason, Lol….

You gave me a chance to be an Admin, i won't never regret you,you were a good player (when you were admin).you helped a lot of players, BUT, you started to insult some of them, i Don't know why 
Well, after all i'm not an owner xD. It's Stuntman's decision

I regret about those swears too,and i was really stressed for a lot of reasons when i said those,and yea i really know i was very rude,and it was a wrong decision to start swearing.I truly apologize about those , but they actually made me see what i became,a idiot kid that didn't knew what he was doing, but those swears actually help me to fix bad sides of me too.I know, im tired of this situation too,but i really want to play again in GZS. I want to be a good player again,and you want that too...

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #4 on: 31 December 2018, 13:27:42 »
You are a kid. Despite all of your actions in the server, your swears and all your things, you're a kid. This is what stuntman doesn't understand when calling you a retard. You will NOT change too soon, you are still very young. Yes, indeed you will change, but in the far future. Stuntman has no power against your own self. Only you have the power for that, so you don't need to try to show us, by words, that you have changed.

Your changing, that you speak about, can be proved by ONE LAST EVER CHANCE you might get on this server.

You should also understand stuntman's trust. He cannot trust you forever if you keep saying that you are going to change, and you don't even show that you're trying.
Pray for your FINAL chance, if stuntman grants it to you.

!!!!!!!!!Keep this in mind, from SkyLine !!!!!!!!!!!!!! --> This would be the LAST chance, if he is going to accept you. If he does, take advantage of it, proving your change. Keep in mind what I just said in this last phrase

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #5 on: 31 December 2018, 19:10:53 »
First I thought that I should ban you again. Everything was made worse because you kept ban evading.

But I just thought of something: let's discuss your unban on Discord (you know how to find me). I will change the filters from your bans so you will be able to play again. BUT: you won't EVER be admin again. You won't be able to return on ANY of your old accounts (neither the forum or Discord ones!). BAD BEHAVIOR won't be accepted from you again. You will get banned again really fast if you have bad behavior again. You are basically starting from 0 with worse punishments on mistakes. You will be banned again if you ASK for your friends to return too. Your friends won't be unbanned. Yes, you are a bit different from them. At least you know english.

Im changing guys
Yeah, this time and the other 10 times you told us that, right before doing stupid mistakes again.

Happy new year!... until you get banned again.

:accepted:
« Last Edit: 31 December 2018, 19:11:28 by IstuntmanI »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal