Author Topic: DENIED Unban Request Gjek  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Gjek (Dont ban pls)

• Banned X_X
DENIED Unban Request Gjek
« on: 15 December 2018, 09:39:58 »
Nickname : [_Killuminati_] (i think)
Ban photo : https://imgur.com/a/T2hsipY

Please let me explain guys,and i hope you understand me...

During my time in GZS,i know i've made a lot of mistakes,i've helped a lot of players,did a lot of stupid things,but those aren't important for me anymore.These last weeks,i made very bad and stupid things,sweared a lot of players,connected with VPN and other stuff,and i know i was wrong.I should've better waited 7 days,that now cost me a permanent ban, in server and everywhere else.I am really sorry, and i want to apologize everyone that i swear,i want to take back every bad word that i say,i want to forget everything that i did,even that most of you wont accept my unban request.Right now, im talking as your friend,and not as that albanian stupid kid that you all hate.I know what i caused,and how hard was for stuntman to connect and ban me,now that he has a job too and he doesn't have time to spend his time with the stupid things i did,and i am really sorry for that.But now i really understand how important is GZS for me,its not just a game,its like a second life for me, i learned a lot,did a lot of mistakes and still didn't learn from them,so thats true , im a dumb kid and a retard, i now accept it.But i want to change everything guys,if you can help me too.I know stuntman hates me now more than ever,and he thinks i will make idiot things,but you don't understand how i feel.I want a last chance guys this christmas,nothing else,i want to play again with the guys in GZS.I am really sorry about everything,and i hope you understand me, i want to personally say sorry to the guys that i swear the most,especially Sebby,sorry dude for calling you like that,it was your job to ban me for the hacks i had,even that it was a little bit unfair for me but .. nevermind and i shouldn't swear you ,and sorry stuntman for swearing you and GZS,and sorry for everyone else.I really want to apologize and play here again,even that i know it will be very hard for me.Please guys,you should understand how much i miss GZS now,how much i want to play again here,its just,more than a server for me,if it was a server i could play somewhere else, but no, i feel i belong here,even that you dont want me anymore.Please give me another chance guys,to change your opinion about me,and my opinion about myself,and the opinion about "albanians".I know most of you wont understand me,and the first thing that they will think when they read this is, nah stupid kid,stupid things again, they are albanian idiots, i wont accept , but trust me, i did that too,and now i understand how it feels.Just try to put yourself in my place,and then choose.Please guys,please i want to play again,and only you can help me to do that.So please as a friend, tell your true opinion about me, if i deserve or not to be unbanned and be with you ..I really miss gzs and all of you,even that  i said all those stuff.At least,i can say sorry to you.Please,my last wish for Christmas is to play in GZS,and Santa can't make it real,only you and stuntman.I still remember like it was yesterday, 25 December 2016 was the day when i first connect,and i didn't knew that this server would change my life, i was that 12 years old kid who would find bonuscar with Kenton,and after 10 days i make 2 years in GZS.Imagine all these good and bad things i did in these 2 years , but please think about the happy moments we had together,and everything else...I want to start a new chapter here in GZS,not as that idiot,dumb,retard albanian kid who would make problems everytime,but as a new Gjek,not the old Gjerk.I want to show you guys that im different,that i've changed , even that i said that many times,but for now its true,im very serious about this,even that stuntman doesnt trust me.I want to show you the good side of me,and not the bad one.I want to show you the new Gjek,the one that helps everyone,that doesn't do stupid things and a lot more things,but if you dont accept me .. then i can't do that . I want to play again so much guys,and i cant say just in a few words , so please guys...give me a last chance...i promise i won't be that old Gjerk that you all hate,people can make mistakes,even that i made mistakes a lot of time,but dont forget that people can change too,so let me change here with you .... please..

Thanks,the new Gjek
« Last Edit: 15 December 2018, 15:54:29 by IstuntmanI »

Check me on youtube : Scream SA-MP

Offline Kiwi_

• Protect Your Ass,I'm Dangerous
  • Steam ID: Nu am
Re: Unban Request Gjek
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2018, 13:23:44 »
The name is [_Killuminati_]
Protect Your Ass,I'm Dangerous

Offline Gjek (Dont ban pls)

• Banned X_X
« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2018, 14:39:10 »
The name is [_Killuminati_]
Thanks for the help bro,you helped me a lot !

Check me on youtube : Scream SA-MP

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #3 on: 15 December 2018, 15:54:07 »
You got tons of chances. You never changed and you will never do. You and your friends will never get unbanned again.

Stop creating accounts and creating unban requests.

:topicclosed:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal