Author Topic: ACCEPTED Banned  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Lui_De_Santoro

ACCEPTED Banned
« on: 14 December 2015, 11:34:33 »
Nickname: Lui_De_Santoro
 informations: I got exploded by known and didnt die because i have armour. When he spawned me i lose my armour and my health still at 100%. I have 5% or 10% armour before i got exploded

« Last Edit: 14 December 2015, 21:33:59 by ![]stuntman[]! »

Offline KnowN.

• Senior
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2015, 11:42:38 »
LOOL, you don't have armour, I explode you and I spawned you, your health don't descrease... what you have with armour, you hadn't armour where I explode you and I spawned you. On server, FuNNi said me that you told him that you have high ping, and now you say that you have armour? Lol, big big big layer.
:contra:

Offline Lui_De_Santoro

« Reply #2 on: 14 December 2015, 14:04:16 »
(Like i said in the other post) I swear to god i have fucking armour. My ping is always high but it stills not too high that i didnt die. When you exploded i still have 10% or 5% percent armour and when you spawned me i lost my armour. Why the fucking in the ass do i need to use fucking hack instead of playing normally and why you didnt explode me 3 fucking times  to make sure that i didnt use hack. FuNNi is the one that told me that you teleported in a gang car. Do you think im too retarded to use hack in the server to get banned? I also didnt tell him that i have high ping right before you banned me
« Last Edit: 14 December 2015, 15:55:37 by Lui_De_Santoro »

Offline KnowN.

• Senior
« Reply #3 on: 14 December 2015, 19:44:46 »
1. I don't use hacks.
2. You are a layer, I exploded you and I spawned you, you hadn't armour, and your health not descreased.
3. The ban will not removed. For Health Hack, I must ban you permanently, but I haven't access.
4. I wait to warn you for your obscen language.

Offline Lui_De_Santoro

« Reply #4 on: 14 December 2015, 19:49:10 »
1.I didnt say that you use hacks, FuNNi did  ^#(^
2.I swear to god , from my head to toe that i have armour. Of course my health didnt decreased, as i said before, i still have 5% or 10% armour left and my health still 100% because you just exploded me only 1 time but after you spawned me i lose my armour.
3.I DIDNT USE HACK
4.Sorry for the swears, i didnt read the rules
5.Use your common sense  :)

And this is what i thought why you cant see my armour: you cant see my armour because you are behind the fence (you cant see nametag, health and armour bar if you are behind the fence)
« Last Edit: 14 December 2015, 21:23:35 by Lui_De_Santoro »

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #5 on: 14 December 2015, 21:33:43 »
You were unbanned. I really hope you weren't using any hacks.

:topicclosed:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal