Author Topic: SOLVED Report ADMIN:SeBBy  (Read 2737 times)

Offline [DnB]Aerox

• SG Member
SOLVED Report ADMIN:SeBBy
« on: 16 May 2018, 20:11:31 »
admin SeBBy jail me for combat run but i dont shoot he that was happen so many times but now i cant more.Always when he cant kill you or capture ur base he jail you for combat run,but i dont combat.When i ask he why you jail me i dont shoot you he say:you try to shoot me,but he have full armour and helth.I want to he dont have admin anymore. [-X
« Last Edit: 18 May 2018, 21:24:47 by IstuntmanI »

Offline snoWEED

• Admin & Adevanced V.I.P
  • Steam ID: SebiCLCS
Re: Report ADMIN:SeBBy
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2018, 20:18:32 »
1. You doesn't respected the model.
2. Where are your proof's ?
3. I don't jail anyone with no reason.
4. I won't jail players if attacks me, wtf
5. About this jail. I jailed because YOU TRYED TO SHOOT ME. Yes, you doesn't touched me, but you really tryed to do that.
6. You want me to don't have admin anymore? Say that when you really have a reason to report me , not for this stupid reason, what is not true.
« Last Edit: 16 May 2018, 20:20:34 by SeBBy. »

Offline [DnB]Aerox

• SG Member
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2018, 20:29:39 »
2. Where are your proof's ?
3. I don't jail anyone with no reason.
4. I won't jail players if attacks me, wtf
5. About this jail. I jailed because YOU TRYED TO SHOOT ME. Yes, you doesn't touched me, but you really tryed to do that.
6. You want me to don't have admin anymore? Say that when you really have a reason to report me , not for this stupid reason, what is not true.
you jail me 100 times for no reason and stop lie,when you cant break my car you jail me to can break when you cant capture zone you jail me to can capture....

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2018, 20:32:51 »
Like Sebby said, Where are your proofs ? When you report a Player/Admin , you always need proofs
Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

Offline snoWEED

• Admin & Adevanced V.I.P
  • Steam ID: SebiCLCS
« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2018, 20:36:10 »
you jail me 100 times for no reason and stop lie,when you cant break my car you jail me to can break when you cant capture zone you jail me to can capture....
Wtf, I never jailed for no reason ( only for tests or jokes with other admins ) . And, I jailed for a reason and you know that. Not because "i can't break you car" . I don't care about your car, ESCU already breaked it. Oh and if you are so sure about that I jailed you for a no reason get proofs. Dude, stop doing these reports about stupid things. For 5 minutes, we fight one week. Stop it. And don't forget that: I DON'T JAIL PLAYERS WITHOUT A REASOOOOOON!!!

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2018, 21:49:11 »
Guys,stop getting angry ffs... its just a game.Cookie when you report a admin first you need proofs like photos or videos to make your report trustable from other players.Trying to shoot someone is sometimes combat run (if i remember good).You can press F8 button to take a screenshot when you think a admin abuses.I dont think that sebby jails for no reason,he is a admin with lot of experience and knows what happens if you do something like that.For you cookie i suggest to follow the report model,its useless if you dont do that in most of cases.And for seb,learn better english bro xD .I give a :contra: for this report.

I don't care about your car, ESCU already breaked it. Oh and if you are so sure about that I jailed you for a no reason get proofs.
I won't jail players if attacks me, wtf

ESCU arleady broke it *   You didn't respect the model * I won't jail players if they attack me * I jailed you bcs YOU TRIED to shoot me.Yes, you didn't touch me,but you really tried to do that * You want me to get demoted? * not for this stupid reason,that isn't true *

Offline Adi_Walker

• Junior
  • Advanced VIP
  • Steam ID: Adi_Walker
« Reply #6 on: 16 May 2018, 21:52:54 »
Meeeeeeh,i don't know if this situation has changed,i think it's not combat run if you don't shot on a player to waste his armour/hp ,but i'm not sure for that...
Btw: Everytime when you want to make a report,you need to respect the model and put proofs

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #7 on: 16 May 2018, 23:42:49 »
It's not combat-run anymore if you only try to shoot other players, but you miss them, and you run away. Stuntman said that.
If what you say is true, then I am pro with this only for your report, not for sebby's demotion. But it is NOT a report reason that he jailed you for that combat run

Seby, nu se mai da jail pentru ca trage dar nu te nimereste. Vorbeste cu stuntman

Offline MinioNN.

• Operator(8)+Premium VIP(4)
  • Steam ID: Polandej69
« Reply #8 on: 17 May 2018, 00:32:23 »
It's not combat-run anymore if you only try to shoot other players, but you miss them, and you run away. Stuntman said that.
If what you say is true, then I am pro with this only for your report, not for sebby's demotion. But it is NOT a report reason that he jailed you for that combat run

Seby, nu se mai da jail pentru ca trage dar nu te nimereste. Vorbeste cu stuntman

Legat de chestia asta cu trasul, l-as ruga pe stuntman ca toate schimbarile pe care le face sa le anunte pe discord , in admin chat.. sa stim si noi ce s-a schimbat , sa nu stam sa intrebam fiecare admin si sa nu stim eventul nici-unul iar o regula sa fie schimbata fara ca noi sa stim..

La reclamatie nu am ce comenta, nu am fost de fata si habar nu am ce scriu astia aici, am scris aia pentru stuntman, sa ne anunte si pe noi.

EDIT: Singurul lucru pe care-l am de spus despre reclamatie este.. : Iti trebuie o dovada pentru chestia asta, stuntman nu are de unde sa stie ce s-a intamplat , tu ii poti face un report fara ca el sa fii facut nimic, intelegi ? XD , iti trebuie o dovada, avand in vedere ca nu ai, sansele sunt mici ca stuntman sa actioneze cu ceva anume, inafara de faptul ca l-ar intreba pe sebby cum s-a intamplat, nici asa nu ar avea o dovada, practic.. e inutil o reclamatie de genul fara o dovada. Daca nu stiti sigur daca a actionat corect si nu sunteti siguri ca a gresit, intrebati un alt membru din staff sau eventual , pe stuntman, fara a consuma un topic degeaba, din ce inteleg eu , sebby a dat jail deoarece a incercat sa traga desii nu l-a nimerit, sper ca am intels bine.. bun, avand in vedere ca stuntman nu ne-a spus chestia asta, ar fii frumos din partea lui sa nu santioneze sau sa avertizeze cu nimic, nu am stiut nici eu si cred ca nimeni din staff chestia asta.. salut!
« Last Edit: 17 May 2018, 00:55:57 by MinioNN. »

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #9 on: 17 May 2018, 05:24:34 »
Legat de chestia asta cu trasul, l-as ruga pe stuntman ca toate schimbarile pe care le face sa le anunte pe discord , in admin chat.. sa stim si noi ce s-a schimbat , sa nu stam sa intrebam fiecare admin si sa nu stim eventul nici-unul iar o regula sa fie schimbata fara ca noi sa stim..

La reclamatie nu am ce comenta, nu am fost de fata si habar nu am ce scriu astia aici, am scris aia pentru stuntman, sa ne anunte si pe noi.

EDIT: Singurul lucru pe care-l am de spus despre reclamatie este.. : Iti trebuie o dovada pentru chestia asta, stuntman nu are de unde sa stie ce s-a intamplat , tu ii poti face un report fara ca el sa fii facut nimic, intelegi ? XD , iti trebuie o dovada, avand in vedere ca nu ai, sansele sunt mici ca stuntman sa actioneze cu ceva anume, inafara de faptul ca l-ar intreba pe sebby cum s-a intamplat, nici asa nu ar avea o dovada, practic.. e inutil o reclamatie de genul fara o dovada. Daca nu stiti sigur daca a actionat corect si nu sunteti siguri ca a gresit, intrebati un alt membru din staff sau eventual , pe stuntman, fara a consuma un topic degeaba, din ce inteleg eu , sebby a dat jail deoarece a incercat sa traga desii nu l-a nimerit, sper ca am intels bine.. bun, avand in vedere ca stuntman nu ne-a spus chestia asta, ar fii frumos din partea lui sa nu santioneze sau sa avertizeze cu nimic, nu am stiut nici eu si cred ca nimeni din staff chestia asta.. salut!

De fapt, a mai spus... Mi-a zis mie cineva acum destuuuul timp in admin chat de chestia asta... Si l-am intrebat si eu, personal. Nu poate sa aștepte sa fiti toti adminii online, ca sa va spuna tuturor, deodata.
Dar da, ai dreptate, chestiile astea trebuie anuntate pe Discord si pentru cei care nu stiau deja.. Si nu au avut cand sa intrebe, ca poate nu au mai întâlnit nici un caz de genul si evident ca nu i-a interesat

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #10 on: 18 May 2018, 21:24:31 »
All of your jails:
TimeAdminPlayerMinutesReason
2018-05-16 20:07:04SeBBy[LvM]Cookie5combat run
2018-05-17 19:31:36SeBBy[LvM]Cookie5combat run
2018-05-17 20:02:01SeBBy[LvM]Cookie10combat run
2018-05-18 14:46:16ESCU[LvM]Cookie5combat run

Doesn't look like an abuse at all to me.

:topicclosed:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal