Author Topic: ACCEPTED [ENGLISH] Banned for Aimbot  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Crimson

• Steam ID: 5k31370n
ACCEPTED [ENGLISH] Banned for Aimbot
« on: 23 August 2017, 19:10:49 »
Nickname: [SG]crimson

Banned for aimbot, which I don't have, the admin, $arpe, told me to go to /ddz or he'll ban me, so I went there, he told me something in Romanian which I don't understand. After I left /ddz he started warning me in pm's to disable aimbot or ban, he did it 3 times, I've kept telling him that I don't have aimbot and asked what can I do to prove that I don't. Then he stopped pming me, then I joined /mgm because it was announced to join, When I killed the admin for the second time, he banned me.

This is the second time I've been banned for aimbot on this server, If there's any way to prove I don't have aimbot then please tell me.
« Last Edit: 27 August 2017, 11:44:31 by IstuntmanI »

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
Re: [ENGLISH] Banned for Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: 23 August 2017, 20:29:58 »
You could accept a Teamviewer test from an admin, to be sure that you don't have any aimbot XD

Offline DaNi_

• Junior
  • GZS ExAdministrator | Dani Boi [PT]
« Reply #2 on: 23 August 2017, 20:42:48 »
I know $arpe, and I believe he knows everything about DM questions but, I don't really believe you hack.You are pretty good, you got stable fps, no lag..well, the truth is that sometimes $arpe stresses out when he "can't kill someone" or when "someone kills him that easy" and this can generate what happened.
Even over, I knew you are an old GZS player...for what would you hack only now:? But well, we never know...right?
 There is one way you can prove you don't hack, doing Team Viewer test, as SkyLine said above.
I actually don't have any conclusion. At least until be done his TW test. I just said my opinion.

Offline $arpe

• Junior
« Reply #3 on: 23 August 2017, 21:21:14 »
Da Daniel nu ati luat /topg ce pot sa spun imi pare rau ,auzi frustratule inainte sa vorbesti ,spune-mi si mie cati playeri am banat eu ca m-au batut la dm ? el avea aimbot pur si simplu ,daca vrea sa creada stunt bine daca nu ,sa ii dea un-ban si pe parcurs va lua ban de la altcineva sau chiar de la stunt ,cum se intampla de obicei cand banez un player pt aim ,dar bravo ,bravo deci tu ma sti pe mine bine de tot ,cum ma omoara cineva il banez ,bravo daniel bravo ,bravo tie,da din pacate nu m-a omorat ,pur si simplu mi-am dat seama ca foloseste ,in fine ,nu are sens ,daca tu ma sti inseamna ca asa e na ce sa mai comentam .
« Last Edit: 23 August 2017, 21:25:42 by $arpe »

Offline SkyLine.

« Reply #4 on: 23 August 2017, 21:23:10 »
I know $arpe, and I believe he knows everything about DM questions but, I don't really believe you hack.You are pretty good, you got stable fps, no lag..well, the truth is that sometimes $arpe stresses out when he "can't kill someone" or when "someone kills him that easy" and this can generate what happened.
Even over, I knew you are an old GZS player...for what would you hack only now:? But well, we never know...right?
 There is one way you can prove you don't hack, doing Team Viewer test, as SkyLine said above.
I actually don't have any conclusion. At least until be done his TW test. I just said my opinion.

You've gotta be kidding, dude.

1. Sarpe never banned someone for killing him, lol. I saw many players killing sarpe with no aimbot, and they haven't got banned.

2. Really? "for what would you hack only now?". You know about Sebby, right? Do you know that he's got banned recently for lag.cs ? Same question : why would he hack now? He is an old GZS player too, and look that he did hack. Lag.cs is not actually a hack, it's mod, but it's the same intention.

So, you have 2 invalid arguments, dude XD
« Last Edit: 23 August 2017, 21:26:21 by SkyLine. »

Offline DarkOne

• Premium Vip(4) + Head Moderator (7)
  • Steam ID: Dark
« Reply #5 on: 23 August 2017, 21:37:57 »
"I knew you are an old GZS player...for what would you hack only now:?"
With Sebby how it happened??? He does not blame anyone  because he is defeated at dm ! ( I'm talking about Sarpe)  Daniel, you are tortured by /topg. Do not lie with the fact that he offers ban because he is defeated.  X(

« Last Edit: 23 August 2017, 22:54:28 by IstuntmanI »
San Fierro Rifa

Offline DaNi_

• Junior
  • GZS ExAdministrator | Dani Boi [PT]
« Reply #6 on: 23 August 2017, 21:44:48 »
Yes SkyLine, I do remember Sebby, I was the guy who banned him for it.

1. I said it CAN generate what happen, not "it generate what happened". Read it again, ffs. You always start judging everyone.
It didn't happen with 'bans' but happened with other punishments. You know that.

Don't compare Sebby to crimson..seriously. Crismon is a lot older and skilled in GZS.
So, Invalid argument. (as you say)

Offline SkyLine.

« Reply #7 on: 23 August 2017, 21:50:35 »
Dude, you're an idiot. I'm comparing them because you said that he is an old GZS player. Seby is and old GZS player, too. Doesn't matter how old is each one of them. It matters that both of them are old, and both of them can hack any time. Even you, sarpe, darkone, minion, me, loading, etc. can hack anytime, it's not impossible, just because we are old players in here. So, invalid argument, again.

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #8 on: 23 August 2017, 22:20:40 »

Damn...... don't talk about SeBBy, he had lag.cs he is banned 'basta!!"
and with Crimson,for you he has aimbot.For me his fps help him to kill players
Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

Offline Crimson

• Steam ID: 5k31370n
« Reply #9 on: 24 August 2017, 01:02:01 »
What's a Team-Viewer Test and how does it work? If it can clearly prove the admins that I don't cheat then I have no problem with doing it.

Offline SkyLine.

« Reply #10 on: 24 August 2017, 08:52:38 »
What's a Team-Viewer Test and how does it work? If it can clearly prove the admins that I don't cheat then I have no problem with doing it.

It's a program which admins use to enter your PC with your approval and search for hacks xD
« Last Edit: 25 August 2017, 11:17:01 by SkyLine. »

Offline STRADI

• GZS Head Administrator
  • Senior
  • Winter is coming!
« Reply #11 on: 24 August 2017, 23:53:38 »
It's a program which admins use to enter your PC with your approval and searc for hacks xD

Good luck with that. The test is efficient if the player is tested at the moment he is suspected because he can't "prepare" for it. He can do alot of things to escape now if he has minimum knowledge.
« Last Edit: 24 August 2017, 23:54:41 by STRADIVARIUS »

Offline SkyLine.

« Reply #12 on: 25 August 2017, 11:16:33 »
Good luck with that. The test is efficient if the player is tested at the moment he is suspected because he can't "prepare" for it. He can do alot of things to escape now if he has minimum knowledge.

And if he doesn't have?  :v

Offline STRADI

• GZS Head Administrator
  • Senior
  • Winter is coming!
« Reply #13 on: 25 August 2017, 12:51:40 »
And if he doesn't have?  :v

Maybe he has, maybe he doesn't. Not my concern anymore as you know :)

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #14 on: 25 August 2017, 16:22:45 »
He didn't know about team view man,u think he will know to remove the hacks XD,I think TW test will solve all this .

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2017, 11:44:21 »
Well, even though $arpe has a lot of experience in DM, he may be wrong sometimes, he suspected players without aimbot few times before, because of lag/packet loss/other things, SA-MP's sync is a shit. But if you'll be suspected of aimbot by other players too, I'll have to check you.

:accepted:
« Last Edit: 27 August 2017, 14:00:48 by IstuntmanI »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal