Author Topic: ACCEPTED Unban Application - Pheonix  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Pheonix

• SG Member
ACCEPTED Unban Application - Pheonix
« on: 22 March 2017, 22:19:02 »
Nickname                   : Pheonix
Admin That banned you : RedKnife
Reason                       : Aimbot
Ban photo                   :  http://imgur.com/a/VuJhr and i've recorded several videos today/yesterday playing in this server,the links will be down below
Additional informations : Well i've been dm'ing in TDM/DM Samp servers since quite a while now 3-4 years and i've found this server just yersterday and i thought i'd give it a shot the server is absolutely wonderful and alot of fun to be exact,i've killed many playing for hours and this administrator *RedKnife* has been accusing me of lagging everytime i kill him and i've told him that 200+ ping is normal in some asian countries which is a part of my country Sri Lanka. but i've recorded a couple of times today since i had nothing else to do,and about 2hours ago i logged into the server and a freind of mine from DNB invited me to their clan and we were killing *The Bikers Clan* i think,so after a 2-3 turfs a player named Loading_ kept coming after me and i knew something was going on since his only shooting at me while my teamates fires at him, either way i killed him 3 times in a row, 1st - Sawn Off/2shot 2nd - Sawn off/2shot 3rd-m4 since i was low, and after that i'm banned temporary for 7 days reason : Aimbot. i have no intentions on cheating in any server,i made this ban appeal particularly because this is a server that i had hopes on for it, as i said i kindly asks the staff team to reconsider this decision considering i didn't cheat nor hack nor use any kind of cleo mods.

http://imgur.com/a/6TqEV  - This is a screenshot of Redknife kicking me for lagging and the funny thing is i had over 190 fps in-game and 0.00Packetloss

- my gameplay video from yersterday,sorry my recorder was not set right yersterday still it recorded half of it i uploaded it anyways but you can still see the fights

- My gameplay video before 2hours i got banned, i didn't edit the fights only

Thank you.

« Last Edit: 23 March 2017, 17:13:22 by IstuntmanI »

Offline Mircea240

• Skilled Gaming Member
Re: Unban Application - Pheonix
« Reply #1 on: 23 March 2017, 07:04:55 »
I know how you play even if I wasn't on online on server at that moment. Every admin suspect you for aim, I assure you, all admin before any ban spectate some time on player to be sure that is something wrong with the players. So I believe that RedKnife procees correctly. The video could also be recorded when you play correctly it's just 10 minutes and after 2 hours of playing you we're banned like you said (that 2 hours when you put back aim). And also RedKnife had a good proof / explication for ban, admins don't ban without good reason. :contra:
« Last Edit: 23 March 2017, 07:06:26 by Mircea240 »

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #2 on: 23 March 2017, 07:29:01 »
 I just say 190+ fps and a bad ping it don't seems good.Killing a player like Loading 3 times a row (killstreak)  its impossible. And banned with a good reason from a good admin.I think u deserve it.I say  :against:

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #3 on: 23 March 2017, 07:59:42 »
Maybe he don't have aim,Pheonix have 227 ping and it's hard for playing SA-MP
Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

Offline Pheonix

• SG Member
« Reply #4 on: 23 March 2017, 08:44:55 »
Haven't any of you played in DM Servers before? like theres many players far better then me and you can say if someone uses aimbot in a second of it,and do any of you have any proof of me aimbotting? a video? anything? Redknife if you have proof of me *aimbotting* please do share.

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #5 on: 23 March 2017, 10:22:20 »
50 :pro: - 50 :against:

:pro:  -> I saw your FPS, you've reached 300FPS, for crying out loud...3x higher than mine (I can barely reach 100 fps, though)

:against: -> that fps combined with that ping...Idk what to say about that

Offline 0x1g3n

• Advanced V.I.P
  • Steam ID: private
« Reply #6 on: 23 March 2017, 13:06:32 »
I don't know. your  fps was 300 , and ping 400 :v
So , :against:      How you play with 400 ping?.

Offline Adi_Walker

• Junior
  • Advanced VIP
  • Steam ID: Adi_Walker
« Reply #7 on: 23 March 2017, 13:27:31 »
I banned you for a reason,before i'm was spec on you 14-13 minutes,when you fighted with Loading__,I saw You shot on Loading__ and do not miss the fast swich know that aimbot not see the swich normal, but when you start and how fast it was clear aimobt not miss, :against: P.S I suspected from the beginning.

Offline Pheonix

• SG Member
« Reply #8 on: 23 March 2017, 13:32:37 »
do you have any proof of it? it's quite simple you can 2shot and aim somebody and they'll lose hp lol,if you practice for more then 3-4 years you can get the hang of it,do you need my gameplay from another server i recently played before i got banned? and for all the others Ping isn't the problem here the problem is i got banned under false information and i stand saying i didn't cheat nor hacked, you need to realize what *aimbot* truly is before banning everyone like that

Offline Wanted

• T H E _-_ D E X T R O Y E R
« Reply #9 on: 23 March 2017, 14:05:43 »
I don't know. your  fps was 300 , and ping 400 :v
So , :against:      How you play with 400 ping?.

Anyone can play in 400 ping, if it is their normal ping. For example, Mile has 110+ ping, but for him it is very clear game, but if you have 110+ ping, you can't play in any way.

About the high fps thing, any player can use cleo mod for getting higher fps.
About the aim things, he has skills and here is the result: A new player join our server, he is better than our classic players, so he has aim? GZS is a very popular server with much good dm-iers, but OFC, they aren't the best in the world.
Spoiler
I am the darkness which will always remain
who follows your footsteps and whispers your name
I linger behind you, a reminder, a refrain.
who sings you sweet nothing, and plays all of your games
I move with all of your gestures and mirrors your soul
I am your gray side, the blackness, the coal
I live without substance and burn without fire
I am your truth, your mimic, and liar
I chase you without running, I follow your lead
I'm always behind you
I am the darkness you bleed
I'm  not going to leave you, you are mine till you die.
i'm your nothing, your everything, a flicker, a sigh
so run if you will, but ill always be near
ill follow you always till the end is here
[close]

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #10 on: 23 March 2017, 17:13:09 »
I don't think you had hacks. I know that the staff is pretty paranoid about these things. They always think that GZS is the only SA:MP server and that players didn't play anywhere else before... or something like that.

Tbh, they annoy me sometimes.

:accepted:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal