Author Topic:  GZS v2.87 - v2.91  (Read 2647 times)

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
GZS v2.87 - v2.91
« on: 07 December 2017, 20:08:05 »
This is major version that changed the source code a lot, we are using a whole new way more powerful programming language, as specified here. I tried to test as much as I could, but literally every line in the source code was modified, so I couldn't test everything like it needed to. If you notice any new bug related to anything (huge server lag, server crashing after typing a command/doing something and so on) please report it here and don't try to abuse any huge bug, as it may lead to a PERMANENT ban if it does huge harm to the server.

You can help by testing every command you can find. I hope this version is fine enough for you, after all these months of waiting. Thanks for waiting !

« Last Edit: 07 December 2017, 20:17:16 by IstuntmanI »

Offline Depяessive_

• The best of the best
Re: GZS v2.87 - v2.91
« Reply #1 on: 07 December 2017, 20:22:37 »
Deabea aștept să îmi  iau alt PC,am așteptat mult aceste versiuni;să văd ce se mai schimbă/adaugă...

Offline Chris Black

• LGBTI Member
  • Legend
  • High-Roller
  • Genius.
  • Steam ID: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: 07 December 2017, 21:16:31 »
OMG; finally you did it ! I was wondering sometimes when will Stuntman release the new code. Congrats :-bd , hope all goes good as expected! I'd love to still be in this world...but I am out for long time.  <:-P

Legend

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #3 on: 07 December 2017, 21:45:56 »
I couldn't wait for this new version to be released. Only stuntman knows how many rimes I asked him about when he will finish :))

Offline DarkOne

• Premium Vip(4) + Head Moderator (7)
  • Steam ID: Dark
« Reply #4 on: 07 December 2017, 22:06:28 »
M-am uitat si eu in mare parte la comenzi si la ce mai e nou..Mi se pare interesant.Ceva nou,aparent..Buna treaba Stunt!  =D> :D
San Fierro Rifa

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #5 on: 07 December 2017, 22:13:41 »
Congratulations for the new version!We all have been waiting for it and here it is,like a present for Christmas.I hope it works perfectly and there won't be any bugs but most of all to make players happy and why not get us more players in server .I appreciate your big job Nistor and how much u worked for it and u have a big Thanks from me and I hope from all other players too. So enjoy it guys and have fun because Christmas is coming !!!  :D

Offline FaLLenGirL

• Spam Machine
« Reply #6 on: 08 December 2017, 00:42:27 »
Felicitari pentru versiune !

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
« Reply #7 on: 08 December 2017, 01:37:54 »
Deabea aștept să îmi  iau alt PC,am așteptat mult aceste versiuni;să văd ce se mai schimbă/adaugă...
Multi ma tot intrebau cand apare versiunea viitoare sau daca mai apare. :)) Te asteptam !

OMG; finally you did it ! I was wondering sometimes when will Stuntman release the new code. Congrats :-bd , hope all goes good as expected! I'd love to still be in this world...but I am out for long time.  <:-P
That's what I hope too. You can still play anytime. Thanks ! =D

I couldn't wait for this new version to be released. Only stuntman knows how many rimes I asked him about when he will finish :))
You and the others. XD

M-am uitat si eu in mare parte la comenzi si la ce mai e nou..Mi se pare interesant.Ceva nou,aparent..Buna treaba Stunt!  =D> :D
Multumesc.

Congratulations for the new version!We all have been waiting for it and here it is,like a present for Christmas.I hope it works perfectly and there won't be any bugs but most of all to make players happy and why not get us more players in server .I appreciate your big job Nistor and how much u worked for it and u have a big Thanks from me and I hope from all other players too. So enjoy it guys and have fun because Christmas is coming !!!  :D
Yeah, I know, it took plenty of time. Of course, you can take it like a Christmas present. :)) I hope everyone will enjoy the new changes I made. Thanks !

Felicitari pentru versiune !
Mersi !

Although this is a version-pack (more versions at once), there aren't really many changes available in the gameplay, mostly just nice changes. The biggest change is in the code, internally. Hopefully v3.00 will have tons of gameplay changes.

About the bugs: Until now I fixed one server crash and few smaller bugs. Tomorrow I'll fix one more small bug that was just reported to. I'll try to patch things around as fast as possible. All you have to do is to report buggy/missing things, either directly telling me on server if I'm there or create a new topic on server or just do a quick reply in this topic, as I'll accept this for now too, or contact me on Facebook Messenger if you can and describe the bug.

Also, it's possible that items (pickups or objects or 3D text labels) will disappear and I'll have to restart the server. This will probably happen after some time of server uptime and I'll have to debug this thing more, so warn others to don't panic in case that anything like this happens.

Offline Liberty

• High-Roller
« Reply #8 on: 08 December 2017, 17:34:51 »
Bravo bo$$.

Offline >.marKeLonn.<

• ησтнιηg ιѕ ιηєνιтαвℓє
  • Legend
  • High-Roller
  • SUCCES IS MY ONLY MOTHERF*CKING OPTION
« Reply #9 on: 09 December 2017, 01:15:17 »
Felicitări, un viitor plin de succese . :)

" The world is going to judge you no matter what yo do , so live your life the f*cking way you want to " 

Offline [SG]Kenton

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #10 on: 09 December 2017, 08:51:41 »
That's a big update  (:
Congratulations
Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

"The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal