Author Topic: ACCEPTED Dar[K]  (Read 1003 times)

Offline R3x

ACCEPTED Dar[K]
« on: 18 June 2014, 16:06:10 »
Nickname : Dar[K]

Reason : Beacuse I am mature enough to handle all kind of situation's . I have play time 9-10 hours at regular days but at holidays i have more time to stay in server like 12+ hours .I know Every thing about hacking staff so i can easily get the hacker what kind of hack he is using.I Have alot of experenece of Admin because i am recenlty head admin in NextgenStunting due to some reason it will off now.Now i am admin in round about 4 server's name I-Gen_Stunting,Cod at Real war , COD AT WAR 2 and one of my own server name NewGen_Stunting.So i have a good experience of administator.That's why i want to be a staff member of Green Zone Stuntage.I always try to join new communities to get more info and to help them if they need.

Statistics image:I am lil bit new Thats why stats not good though i am working on it. Here u can see my stats http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53qumh&s=8

From when do you play SA:MP ?: I am playing samp since 0.3a ( I Guess 3- 4 years )

You were admin on other servers ?: Yeah! i am recently admin in NextGen_Stunting due to some reasone it will off now .Now i am admin in 4 server's , I-Gen_Stunting,Cod at Real war , COD AT WAR 2 and one of my own server name NewGen_Stunting. BuT i Like Green Zone Stuntage.

Do you know admin command ?: Yes i know all acmds like /kick /ban /mute /unmute /freeze /unfreeze /jail /unjail /spec [id] /specoff /explode /burn /heal /armourall /tempban /clearchat And much more cmds i know.

Your ID: realgamer143@gmail.com or basitbhatti50@ymail.com ,Skype king.basit7

Thanks for taking time to read my app.

Regards

Dar[K].
« Last Edit: 25 June 2014, 17:35:46 by ![]stuntman[]! »

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
Re: Dar[K] Staff App
« Reply #1 on: 18 June 2014, 17:11:27 »
You look like a great guy, you don't have any fulfilled requirement, but I'll give you a chance for admin level 2. (it's a little bit too low, but you have to play for more)

:accepted:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal