Author Topic:  Steam Top 25 most played games - 2018 Full List  (Read 1065 times)

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
Steam Top 25 most played games - 2018 Full List
« on: 09 July 2018, 08:56:10 »

[Skilled News] Steam Top 25 most played games - 2018 Full List [Skilled News]

While Valve was quick to fix a hole in its API that allowed access to data about the games sold on its the digital platform, Steam, it wasn't quite quick enough to stop Steam Spy creator Sergey Galyonkin extracting enough data to formulate a list of Steam's 1000 most-played games.

Unlike the list Steam revealed a few days ago which confirmed the best selling games of 2018 so far, Galyonkin was able to gather information on the most played games before access to achievement tracking was shuttered.

While it's inevitable the data won't be accurate forever, the information Galyonkin shared with Ars Technica was correct as at July 1, 2018. As the list doesn't take account of games that don't offer achievements, the rankings excludes 10,000 of its 23,000-ish games, including Dota 2.

The full list of 1000 games can be found at Ars Technica, but here's the Top 25:

Credits: PC Gamer Site                                                                                        

If you are planning to buy a new game that has a lot of players,this information can be very useful for you  :D.

Credits : PC Gamer site ->   www.pcgamer.com
« Last Edit: 09 July 2018, 10:24:36 by ScroLL »

Offline Badboy.UndeadArmy™

• Skilled Gaming Legend
  • Legend
  • God
  • Legends Never Die
  • Steam ID: badboyundeadarmy
Re: Steam Top 25 most played games - 2018 Full List
« Reply #1 on: 09 July 2018, 09:43:34 »
Somehow,  ranking of Team Fortress 2 and CS : GO don't surprise me.

Nice list, I know the most of the games.

PS: Next time please respect the posting MODEL. If you want, I will send it to you on PM. News boards have a specific model. ( Sport news, real life news, IT news ) . Thank you !
« Last Edit: 09 July 2018, 09:45:04 by Badboy.UndeadArmy™ »

Follow me on:
FaceBook
Instagram

Ai nevoie de ajutor? Trimite-mi un PM !
Do you need help? Send me a PM !

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
Re: Steam Top 25 most played games - 2018 Full List
« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2018, 09:48:28 »
Since you have way more experience than me on forum sending the post model won't be bad.

Yeah you are right, CS:GO and Team Fortress 2 are very popular games,so it isn't surprising that they are on top.

EDIT: Nevermind,i found the post model for news . Thanks !
« Last Edit: 09 July 2018, 10:02:25 by ScroLL »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal