Author Topic: ACCEPTED Neonkiller's Application.  (Read 1400 times)

Offline PawnFox

ACCEPTED Neonkiller's Application.
« on: 19 June 2018, 11:54:32 »

Nickname: Neonkiller
Ban photo: ^^
Additional informations: I asked Heisenberg if he plays on another server, because his names looks familiar to me and he banned me. I asked him if he plays on "LVP". I don't think that is an advertisement since i didn't give the IP or Web Address.
« Last Edit: 21 June 2018, 01:05:24 by IstuntmanI »

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
Re: Neonkiller's Application.
« Reply #1 on: 19 June 2018, 12:50:55 »
Heisenberg never bans without a reason, that I can guarantee you, because I've been in this server's staff for 2 years and I know very well every current admin. Every player is warned in his first advertisement time, but if he continues to do that, he gets banned.

You better show the entire chat log (if you still have it : Documents -> GTA SA User Files -> SAMP -> Chatlog) and post its content in here ... or explain the entire situation exactly. Trust me, you have no way to lie in here, stuntman (the owner) has the server's chatlog too :) so you better be telling the whole truth in here

You can have your second chance if you admit that you were wrong (that's if you were truly wrong), every player that doesn't have a bad history on this server (or if it's a new player with none bad intentions) has a second chance

And no, that is not an advertisement, because wether you give the IP or the server dns, the anti-advertise system comes in and you won't be able to succeed with your advertise. But you should know now (maybe you didn't, until now), that it is in the server's rules that you're not allowed even to speak about other servers, or their names
« Last Edit: 19 June 2018, 12:55:38 by SkyLine. »

Offline Badboy.UndeadArmy™

• Skilled Gaming Legend
  • Legend
  • God
  • Legends Never Die
  • Steam ID: badboyundeadarmy
« Reply #2 on: 19 June 2018, 15:43:04 »
Heisenberg never bans without a reason, that I can guarantee you, because I've been in this server's staff for 2 years and I know very well every current admin. Every player is warned in his first advertisement time, but if he continues to do that, he gets banned.

You better show the entire chat log (if you still have it : Documents -> GTA SA User Files -> SAMP -> Chatlog) and post its content in here ... or explain the entire situation exactly. Trust me, you have no way to lie in here, stuntman (the owner) has the server's chatlog too :) so you better be telling the whole truth in here

You can have your second chance if you admit that you were wrong (that's if you were truly wrong), every player that doesn't have a bad history on this server (or if it's a new player with none bad intentions) has a second chance

And no, that is not an advertisement, because wether you give the IP or the server dns, the anti-advertise system comes in and you won't be able to succeed with your advertise. But you should know now (maybe you didn't, until now), that it is in the server's rules that you're not allowed even to speak about other servers, or their names
You are treating this subject like this poor kid did something horrible and he must hire a lawyer ...
 By the way, I know this guy. He's a very old on this community, and I don't think, he wanted to advertise ... Intention? Meh ... He asked Heisenberg for another purpose, he didn't want to promote  ..  Maybe that mentioned server doesn't even exist.

@Neonkiller : If you don't get unban, wait 7 days... After all, it's temporary ban. ( But, I don't think so, stuntman will understand you. He knows you a little bit )

Follow me on:
FaceBook
Instagram

Ai nevoie de ajutor? Trimite-mi un PM !
Do you need help? Send me a PM !

Offline PawnFox

« Reply #3 on: 19 June 2018, 17:40:02 »
Thats the truth, i asked him if he plays on another server because i know someone wearing the same name.
I didn't posted the IP address or web url and even the full server name.

Seems like UndeadArmy is right, afterall its just a temporary ban, 7 days its not so big deal.

Offline SkyLine.

• HeadOperator&Premium VIP
« Reply #4 on: 19 June 2018, 21:37:22 »
You are treating this subject like this poor kid did something horrible and he must hire a lawyer ...
 By the way, I know this guy. He's a very old on this community, and I don't think, he wanted to advertise ... Intention? Meh ... He asked Heisenberg for another purpose, he didn't want to promote  ..  Maybe that mentioned server doesn't even exist.

@Neonkiller : If you don't get unban, wait 7 days... After all, it's temporary ban. ( But, I don't think so, stuntman will understand you. He knows you a little bit )

I am treating this subject like every admin does :)

Offline SouL_

• Administrator GZS
« Reply #5 on: 20 June 2018, 14:43:17 »
Ai primit unban atunci pe moment , ți-am greșit id-ul deoarece un băiat cu ID 3 făcuseră reclama la un server iar tu erai gen ID 4. A fost greșeala mea. Scuze.
Deși trebuia să încerci să intri atunci pe moment, și vedeai că nu ai ban :3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal