Author Topic: FIXED Jail is broken.  (Read 924 times)

Offline Sgt.Cookies

FIXED Jail is broken.
« on: 10 August 2013, 00:51:59 »
Me and my 2 friends were messing around when nobody was on the server and the chat was being spammed. Example "ID 5 has been automatically unjailed. Reason: Jail time expired." So after (probbably) 3 hours later... I showed my friend /svehicles and spawned a balloon. He tried to get ontop but before i can tell him it's another vehicle, he jumps into the RC Goblin's propellers and i get sent to jail. After the timer runs out on the jail time i get respawned non-stop and on the screen saying "RELEASED FROM JAIL" I tried to reconnect so i can change my ID number but i still get the same ID so i keep spawning there. Also at the beginning i think "DaNtE" was the guy that killed his teammate by roadkilling him or with a heli's propellers. And he started the spam in the chat because of the jail being glitchy.

TL;DR Messing around too much, showing friend a special vehicle and jumps into propellers and sends me to jail. I wait until it expires and i get respawned infinitely and chat gets spammed even more because a person already went into jail because of roadkill/propellers his own teammate.

If any admins are reading this, please fix the jail glitch or just get rid of the jail (I'm just sayin'.)
If you do fix it, THANK YOU.

-Frosty
« Last Edit: 25 October 2013, 22:30:02 by ![]stuntman[]! »

Offline [SG]MonsteR.

• :troll:
  • Legend
  • Spam Machine
  • Don't worry, be happy.
Re: Jail is broken.
« Reply #1 on: 10 August 2013, 01:04:40 »
We know about that bug, the server needs a restart before fixing, and the owner is in vacantion right now.
When the bug will be fixed he will reply.
Thanks for your report, but next time try to follow our models. Click
Will be fixed as soon as posible !

:topicclosed:
Reason: Known bug/avoiding spam.
« Last Edit: 10 August 2013, 01:13:41 by [SG]MonsteR. »

Offline IstuntmanI

• GZS Owner
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg
  • Steam ID: istuntmani
Re: Jail is broken.
« Reply #2 on: 25 October 2013, 22:29:34 »