Author Topic: DENIED Unban request :)  (Read 986 times)

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
DENIED Unban request :)
« on: 11 June 2018, 16:18:07 »
Nickname: [GSF:PrO]Bullet
Ban Photo: I dont have one for the moment
I know i wont get unbanned but at least im trying. even that i am guilty, i still want a second chance + laert will never play, i guarante you guys that. i never used hacks or abused like laert did. so is there a chance i can get unban?
« Last Edit: 28 June 2018, 01:47:08 by IstuntmanI »
[LSV]HustleKing

Online Kenton

• GsF Leader | GZS Administrator
Re: Unban request :)
« Reply #1 on: 11 June 2018, 17:47:30 »

Why when Patato made a unban request, some players banned make the same thing, weird...

neutral..

Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

Big Smoke order !
i'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7,two number 45s one with cheese and a large soda

Offline Old Patato

• Patatos for all :)))
  • Steam ID: Dont have one !
« Reply #2 on: 11 June 2018, 18:51:15 »
Why when Patato made a unban request, some players banned make the same thing, weird...

neutral..
As kenton said,why u did unbann request when u saw mine?Anyway u made tons of problems with our classmate Laert that`s why all Albanians are banned here.U logged in with VPN opened 3 accounts(as I remember) and had hacks.Sorry bro but doing this fool things i think you will never be unbanned!For me Totally  :against:

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2018, 21:52:26 »
You and Laert made stupid things.For your fault other albanian players are banned.A big :contra: from me for a lot of reasons.  >:P

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #4 on: 12 June 2018, 05:29:37 »
You and Laert made stupid things.For your fault other albanian players are banned.A big :contra: from me for a lot of reasons.  >:P
Lmaooo so lemme explain
Should i be banned only that laert caused problems? And whats the stupid things i did lol?
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 08:17:57 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #5 on: 12 June 2018, 05:39:10 »
As kenton said,why u did unbann request when u saw mine?Anyway u made tons of problems with our classmate Laert that`s why all Albanians are banned here.U logged in with VPN opened 3 accounts(as I remember) and had hacks.Sorry bro but doing this fool things i think you will never be unbanned!For me Totally  :against:
Lemme explain lil boi
1. I never used anythung that is called hack. Tw test me if u want
2. When did i log in with vpn? I remember one time i loged with vpn. But it was accidentally cuz i use vpn to play fortnite and i loged in just to see if i got unban or not. I was very surprised too bcs i was happy i got unban. But when i realized inwas using vpn, i logged off. If i was going to use vpn to avoid ban, i wouldnt use it when Sarpe and SkyLine was online.
3. What the fuck did i do? Am i responsoble for every problem laert caused? I was going to say sky that "my brother" was laert, but i had a login problem like Stonnnn had and couldnt log in for 7 days.
4. I only have 2 accounts, cause i forgot [LSV]HustleKing's password. The other account is: [GSF:PrO]Bullet (the acc i used to play before the ban)
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 05:40:37 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #6 on: 12 June 2018, 08:22:25 »

neutral...

So i didnt even saw his unban. I was planing the unban request like 3 months ago, but i was just waiting for the school to end  so i could make an unban request. I made the unban request bcs is summer time, and what the fuck am i suplosed to do eith my fkin life?
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 08:24:45 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline Old Patato

« Reply #7 on: 12 June 2018, 09:14:18 »
Lemme explain lil boi
1. I never used anythung that is called hack. Tw test me if u want
2. When did i log in with vpn? I remember one time i loged with vpn. But it was accidentally cuz i use vpn to play fortnite and i loged in just to see if i got unban or not. I was very surprised too bcs i was happy i got unban. But when i realized inwas using vpn, i logged off. If i was going to use vpn to avoid ban, i wouldnt use it when Sarpe and SkyLine was online.
3. What the fuck did i do? Am i responsoble for every problem laert caused? I was going to say sky that "my brother" was laert, but i had a login problem like Stonnnn had and couldnt log in for 7 days.
4. I only have 2 accounts, cause i forgot [LSV]HustleKing's password. The other account is: [GSF:PrO]Bullet (the acc i used to play before the ban)
1.Dont use offensive language in the forum.
2.U havent got only 2 accounts.U have got 3 or more for example:[LSV]HustleKing,[GSF:PrO]Bullet,GoodGamer555,and another i dont remember his exact name but i think it was ``BigFatNigga`` or something like this(i got banned from this account)
3.We cant tw a player who used hacks before 3 months.U maybe have deleted them all but anyway other admins can found them in some easy ways.

Offline []_Turk_[]

• SG Member
« Reply #8 on: 12 June 2018, 12:58:26 »
I have no connection to the laert because he did as it should but i want now to play again gzs
turk_

Offline []_Turk_[]

• SG Member
« Reply #9 on: 12 June 2018, 13:13:42 »
in order to get me to see and see what i have on pc and then tell me if i have hack

turk_

Online Kenton

• GsF Leader | GZS Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 12 June 2018, 13:26:34 »
Guys. EDIT your reply,there is a edit button
You have to much accounts we don't know if it's a Laert's account or your

Join us Green Zone Stuntage Discord
Here

Big Smoke order !
i'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7,two number 45s one with cheese and a large soda

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #11 on: 12 June 2018, 13:44:18 »
1.Dont use offensive language in the forum.
2.U havent got only 2 accounts.U have got 3 or more for example:[LSV]HustleKing,[GSF:PrO]Bullet,GoodGamer555,and another i dont remember his exact name but i think it was ``BigFatNigga`` or something like this(i got banned from this account)
3.We cant tw a player who used hacks before 3 months.U maybe have deleted them all but anyway other admins can found them in some easy ways.
1. You said i use hucks huh?
http://imgur.com/jt6ZGlZ
My name is not Eris Demiraj boiiii
2. If, IF I would download hacks, i play on a laptop, and f12 activates the airplane mode.
3. You might ask "Why he was watching an aimbot video? Well, Laert saw the coment a while ago, and he told me. I needed that coment today, so i checked the vid.
4. GoodGamer555 is Laert's first evade account and i didnt even knew that GoodGamer555 was him, until i got banned from him, even permanently.
5. Why would admins listen to a trouble-maker player that used aimbot and other hacks? Well, u started this "fight" so if u want u can continue, i have other facts that u use hacks.
6. Sry for the language i used, i was pissed off, and i got an "penalty" for that.
7. BigFatN***a was opened by me. And the name was like that bcs i used that name on U*F, and forgot to change it on the name's box. I got permaban immediately after stunt saw me log in. Well unfortunately, me and laert have the same IP. When i loged in with BigFatN***a, stunt though i was laert, so he baned the acc immediately
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 13:58:13 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #12 on: 12 June 2018, 13:47:31 »
Guys. EDIT your reply,there is a edit button
You have to much accounts we don't know if it's a Laert's account or your
Im using only 1 account
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline Old Patato

« Reply #13 on: 12 June 2018, 14:01:35 »
1. You said i use hucks huh?
http://imgur.com/jt6ZGlZ
My name is not Eris Demiraj boiiii
2. If, IF I would download hacks, i play on a laptop, and f12 activates the airplane mode.
3. You might ask "Why he was watching an aimbot video? Well, Laert saw the coment a while ago, and he told me. I needed that coment today, so i checked the vid.
4. GoodGamer555 is Laert's first evade account and i didnt even knew that GoodGamer555 was him, until i got banned from him, even permanently.
5. Why would admins listen to a trouble-maker player that used aimbot and other hacks? Well, u started this "fight" so if u want u can continue, i have other facts that u use hacks.
6. Sry for the language i used, i was pissed off, and i got an "penalty" for that.
7. BigFatN***a was opened by me. And the name was like that bcs i used that name on U*F, and forgot to change it on the name's box. I got permaban immediately after stunt saw me log in. Well unfortunately, me and laert have the same IP. When i loged in with BigFatN***a, stunt though i was laert, so he baned the acc immediately
Gaggaga man u saw the time i had replyed at this video?I got banned 21 days for that thing bcs stonn TW me(gjeku said stonn).U can always ask Gjeku for that.

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #14 on: 12 June 2018, 14:07:51 »
I know that Stuntman thinks im like Laert since im his friend. Most immportantly im an "albanian'. But i dont blame him. Laert was the only player that caused a lot of probs in the servers. So im just waiting for his final decision. Its my first "deserved" ban so i think i need a second chance ☺☺
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #15 on: 12 June 2018, 14:14:12 »
Gaggaga man u saw the time i had replyed at this video?I got banned 21 days for that thing bcs stonn TW me(gjeku said stonn).U can always ask Gjeku for that.
Laert got a ban for his first aimbot use, like u did. But he used it again. So u might've used it too, like he did
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #16 on: 12 June 2018, 14:15:58 »
I dont care bout your opinion. I just care bout stunt's opinion
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline ScreaM_

• Senior
  • GZS Administrator - SG Senior - LSV Member
  • Steam ID: -
« Reply #17 on: 12 June 2018, 16:05:50 »
I dont care bout your opinion. I just care bout stunt's opinion
Same thing for stuntman,he cares about your opinion,but he cares more for other opinions about you .

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #18 on: 12 June 2018, 16:11:14 »
Do you win anything if i dont get unban? Nop, u dont. U r just jealous bcs yoi will never play on gzs bcs of the troubles you created.
U guys might ask youself: How does he dare to make an unban request after all the troubles Laert cause? Well lemem explain
1. Its my first deserved ban, so i think i have a second chance
2. I did not cause any problems
3. Im not that much guilty
4. The only mistake i did, it was that i didnt tell Sky that "my brother" was Laert
[LSV]HustleKing

Offline [LSV]HustleKing

• GZS Player
« Reply #19 on: 12 June 2018, 16:14:49 »
Same thing for stuntman,he cares about your opinion,but he cares more for other opinions about you .
Well i think you right, but i dont deserve a perma just bcs of Laert. I respect stunts's opinion, he never does anything stupid. If i dont get unban, i would still respect his opinion, no matter what.
« Last Edit: 12 June 2018, 16:19:51 by [LSV]HustleKing »
[LSV]HustleKing